Online Ordering (C.O.P.S.)
C.O.P.S. is an acronym for C omputer O rder P rocessing S ystem
What does C.O.P.S. do?
- Allows customers to enter orders at their convenience
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Orders placed over C.O.P.S. are eligible for an additional discount, applied monthly.
What orders should be entered using C.O.P.S.?
- Distribution Items (stock material)
- Daily production orders consisting of common shapes, common glass thickness, color and type
- Star*lite I/G units
- Star*brite monolithic with edgework
- Temp*rite monolithic cut tempered
What orders should NOT be entered using C.O.P.S.?
- Special priced jobs or quotes
- Metal Fabrication
- Special fabrication requests, for example holes and notches, offset units
Ask your sales representative for a C.O.P.S. demonstration or click one of the links below to get started.